Mileage, subsistance and overnight rates …

If you are self employed and have your own company, here are the rates you should be using to claim for things like travel, meals, and overnights.

It is far better from a tax point of view to use these rates, than actual receipts  a sole trader would o use in his calculation of business expenses.

It is one of the reasons you can justify going the limited company route than using the sole trader format.

For more information on this area contact Jason at



Telephone 071 9163400