Grants – insulation etc

In case you missed it, click on the link for more details..

Who can avail of the scheme?
It is a National scheme and therefore all homeowners may apply. Landlords and owners of multiple properties may also apply, however they must submit a separate application form for each property.

What type of work can I get a grant for?
Grants will be provided to homeowners who invest in energy efficiency improvements in the following area:

  • Roof Insulation
  • Wall Insulation – this includes either cavity wall, internal dry lining or external insulation
  • Replacement High Efficiency (> 90%) Gas or Oil fired Boilers with Heating Controls Upgrade*
  • Heating Controls Upgrade*
  • Building Energy Rating (BER) – you can get a grant for a BER if one is done before and after the works are completed