AustrialaIf you or a family member have being working in Australia recently and are a former temporary resident, you may be able to claim the super benefits which you accumulated while working in Australia.  To claim the Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (DASP) you must have visited on an eligible temporary resident visa (which has expired or been cancelled), and permanently departed Australia. To discuss your options in more detail contact our Office on 071 91 47580 or email

Information you will need to avail of the service?

To help the Australian Tax Office (ATO) confirm your identity, eligibility and process your application, you will need to provide the following information:

  • your name, date of birth and other personal details
  • your e-mail address
  • your passport number
  • your Australian Tax File Number (optional)
  • your superannuation account details – including your superannuation provider’s Australian Business Number (ABN). You can use ABN Lookup5 to search for the ABN of your superannuation provider.